For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.
Post a reply

Icmeler In ** MAY**

06 Apr 2010 20:04

[color=#FF00BF]HIYA EVERYONE I AM JUST WONDERING IF IT IS QUITE IN MAY IN ICMELER OR HAS THE SEASON KICKD OFF LIKE WILL THEY BE DANCING AND STUFF AS THEY DO IN JUNE JULY ETC FIRST TIMEGOING IN MAY AND WORRIED LOL X X :DAND THE WEATHER PLEASE WILL I GET A TAN AND HOPE NOT HAVE TO WEAR A CARDI X

Re: Icmeler In ** MAY**

06 Apr 2010 20:15

It won't be quite as lively as end of June/July, but there'll be plenty going on.
Weather can vary, I've been in May and had more cloud than sun but still got a suntan, but then again I've been in May and it was scorching up around 35C, didn't even need a cardi at night (I would take one though just in case, have never had to sleep with the doors open or have air con on in May!)
I'm sure you'll have a fab time whatever, I'm so jealous I have to wait until September :(

06 Apr 2010 20:31

I go in may every year, there are a few clouds and the odd shower which is mostly in the evenings, the temperature gauge has hit 39 degrees a few times by the marti. i found it alot hotter in may than when i went in september last year

07 Apr 2010 04:05

Ive got sunburnt here yesterday so thınk you wıll be fıne ın May!

07 Apr 2010 07:02

We go to Icmeler in May, have done for a years as we find it to be a lovely time of the year.
Weather is ideal and all but maybe a few places are open and in full swing.....enjoy

07 Apr 2010 12:45

We've been going in May for about 8 years now. The weather is usually nice during the day but I normally wear a cardi towards the end of the evenings. I love this time of year as everybody is full of anticipation for the new season and the staff are not quite so tired with all the heat of summer, missing their families, etc. We generally go at the beginning of May so that birthdays can be celebrated in icmeler but this year myself and daughter are going on 21st May so hoping it will be even warmer than usual. I'm sure you'll have a fab time - we can't wait for our holiday to come round - and we're already planning the last visit of the year for October!

07 Apr 2010 13:49

We.re going 24/5 will be our 2nd time in may also been sept ,very little difference weather wise 30+ each day ,only 1 day of rain in 2 visits in may and that lasted 10 mins, everthing seemed to be open(last week in may as its our anniversary).great tim,e to go!

07 Apr 2010 14:33

dinky - cath if you are in icmeler now, please please, please can you post some photos, we cant wait to go in July and need some recent photos, we usually go the end of may and the weather has always been fantastic :D :D

07 Apr 2010 19:38

]R thanx you every ody my mind it more at ease lol :D

EDIT: ]Please do not use coloured writing or any form of text language.

08 Apr 2010 04:14

mrsdaw wrote:dinky - cath if you are in icmeler now, please please, please can you post some photos, we cant wait to go in July and need some recent photos, we usually go the end of may and the weather has always been fantastic :D :D

Wıll try! I lıve here but am usually tryıng to keep track of my toddler so forget to take pıcs :D

08 Apr 2010 19:23

we go 6th of may for our first time in turkey we are so excited hopefully the weather will be nice to us :D

10 Apr 2010 21:02

im in izmir right now and its always slighly colder than icmeler because its further north and it was 33 today at 16:00 so its nice weather right now
xxxxx

12 Apr 2010 16:51

sounds good to me :lol:
Post a reply