crutches

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

crutches

Postby Sue » 24 Aug 2009 11:54

Looks like my crutchs may have to go on holiday with me on 25th September, does anyone know if i need to inform anyone at the airline that i will have crutches or is this part of hand luggage
Sue

Advertisement

Re: crutches

Postby DIANE C » 24 Aug 2009 19:59

If you informed the airline im sure that you would get help getting on the plane etc etc.
DIANE C

Postby nikkic » 24 Aug 2009 20:17

Hi Sue,

I came back from Icmeler on crutches one year, as soon as checked in they got me a wheelchair, boarded plane first, was taken there by a little forklift truck type thing!! :lol: then had 3 seats to myself so could put my feet up,when we landed at birmingham i was last off the plane and wheeled through to the luggage collections so didnt have to struggle with walking/stairs or escalators any end. The crutches came on the plane with and were put underneath the seats.

Hope this helps and you have a very happy holiday!! :D

Nikki
nikkic

Postby Sue » 24 Aug 2009 20:25

thanks for your replies, my injury is not to bad now as i am having therapy on it before i go i just want to take it as a precaution in case the foot hasnt healed fully, dont want to fall over when i get there :oops:
Sue

Postby Sue » 25 Aug 2009 13:19

just spoken to aegean they said they will send the forms out to me ans they will book me extra leg room
Sue

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.