Babysitting?!

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Babysitting?!

Postby nikkic » 21 Aug 2009 17:18

hello everyone,

does anyone know if it qould be possible for my daughter to stay in my mom's hotel room for a night while she babysits? i decided late on that i was going to go on holiday so we're in different hotels so was just wondering if it would be ok for her to stay in moms room one night while i have a night out?!?! :lol: :lol:

Thanks in advance!!
nikkic

Advertisement

Re: Babysitting?!

Postby billyjoarmstrong » 21 Aug 2009 19:08

Im sure they wont have a problem to be honest as she wont take up any extra room. Ive not been to Turkey myself but off in 4 weeks time but from what people tell me they are lovely people and would adore your little one anyway so im quite sure the odd night in your mums hotel will be fine. Enjoy yourself chick xxx
billyjoarmstrong

Postby reesy1959 » 21 Aug 2009 20:47

Its not something I have seen happening, but to be honest, I cant see any problem with this. Just get your Mum to mention it to the owners when she arrives and if its an ICR apartment/hotel, just give Shaz or Donna a PM, I honestly cant see a problem.
reesy1959

Postby nikkic » 22 Aug 2009 06:35

It probably only be for one night one week and one night the next,im can understand if they wont do it,but i am rather looking forward to a night out in eastenders or pleasures!! :lol:

What date do you go billyjo,are you going to icmeler? you'll love Turkey,i have never been anywhere that i have wanted to keep going time and time again!!
nikkic

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.