Question re:Visa & October

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Question re:Visa & October

Postby RAYNA12 » 17 Aug 2009 07:32

Hi All. Just a quick question..it will be my third visit to icmeler this year. I went in May then June for a week. I got a visa both times at Dalaman!! (i know...bit thick!!) I went from 25th June til 1st July. I will be returning 30th September to the 7th October....does this mean i will not require to pay the £10 on arrival?! and need to head toward the passport control??

Secondly, i have never been late sept beginning of October before...will the weather be good then?

I can't wait to return! thanks in advance
RAYNA12
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Question re:Visa & October

Postby bec » 17 Aug 2009 07:35

Hi the visa is valid for 90days from the day you got it. So this would start from in your case 25th June.
So you will be goin over this period. So therefore yes you would need to pay again

Weather is always hit and miss in october---would be going chillier of an evening but would still get some nice weather. I have always liked going sept-oct.

xx
Last edited by bec on 17 Aug 2009 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
bec

Postby RAYNA12 » 17 Aug 2009 07:39

Cheers for that Bec!very much appreciated! oh well. Think i will take a few cardi's just incase the weather is a little cooler. Thanks again x
RAYNA12
New User
New User

Postby John V » 17 Aug 2009 07:52

Hi, Your visa would be valid for 90 days from 25th June until 23rd September, hard luck you will need a new one for your October holiday.
The weather in October is still very good, you may have a little rain and some nights feel a bit chilly but over all it is an ideal time to go......Enjoy
John V

Postby starchild01 » 20 Aug 2009 05:59

We go the 2nd week in October every year. Weather is still very good. We always seem to have one evening of rain and thunderstorms, but other than that...warm and sunny. Evenings may get a little chilly at times...just take a cardi with you. Enjoy your holiday :D
starchild01

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.