I met Donna - What a laugh

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

I met Donna - What a laugh

Postby Claire » 06 Aug 2009 10:51

Hi everyone.

Just back yesterday from a fantastic holiday. Went on the ICR boat trip and met Donna - what can I say. She is fantastic - brilliant - very funny - I could go on forever. I have never laughed as much for a long time. I have lots to tell so will do a holiday review when I have a minute. When we went on the boat trip my OH David took lots of pictures so I will upload them. He even went in the speed boat with the ringo man and took pictures of other guests which I will email to them personally - sorry didn't get their names but they were Scottish and good fun too, I will put these on the forum too. Have to go now as I am work :( but will add more tips when I get the time. My OH and son Same also went on the jeep safary with Donna so will tell about that too.

Claire
Claire
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: I met Donna - What a laugh

Postby John V » 06 Aug 2009 13:14

Hi Claire, Enjoyed reading your post sounds like you all had a great holiday look forward to seeing you review.
Pity about the bit about work.
John V

Postby reesy1959 » 06 Aug 2009 17:56

Glad you had a good holiday - what can we say, our Donna is definitely unique!
reesy1959

Postby LynnJenny » 06 Aug 2009 21:39

glad you had a ball our donna is mad we had such a laugh with her when we were over
LynnJenny

Postby ochlynda » 06 Aug 2009 22:56

All I can do is agree with everything that has already been said a great person our Donna who will go that extra mile to make sure everyone has a great holiday. Niamh still talks about you Donna everytime she looks at the photo's. You made a friend for life there.

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby duffaire » 08 Aug 2009 10:08

Donna is Donna is Donna, what more can be said about a lovely lady :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
duffaire

Advertisement

Postby jules 1 » 08 Aug 2009 19:05

I met Donna for the first time this year in June and what I love about her is what you see is what you get, she likes a laugh and has a big heart of gold x
jules 1

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.