My Review!!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

My Review!!

Postby MARKCAV » 14 Jul 2009 08:39

Well i suppose as i have been back a couple of weels now i need to post my review. Was there in Icmeler 11th - 26th June. As always excellent time and excellent weather, so good we booked it for next year the day we returned.
Ventured to the old village 4 times this year and into Rose`s Cafe, what a lovely place and traditional home made food too!! Will definitely spend more time there next year and eat there one evening. Stayed at the Devamli Hotel the same as last year and you couldnt ask for a nicer hotel or nicer staff. We even got asked if we would move rooms and we ended up in the honeymoon suite again same as last year. Fabulous time thanks Ufuk and his team. All the boys from the Sports bar looked after us and a big Thank you to DJ Akif who took time to sit with us one evening.
We ate at Sports Bar, Florida(english breakfast), Venice and Roses Cafe by day. In the evenings we ate in Love Boat, Chef, Golden Moon and Mr Turbos place Artemis all of which were great as usual.
We visited the dogs home in Marmaris twice and were given a cordial welcome by Errol and his staff and he took us to see all the dogs. A must for any dog lover but be warned his English is quite limited so he couldnt really speak to us about why the dogs were there, more hand gestures to make us understand.
Both our flights were on time inward and outward, was hoping the return may have been delayed by a couple of weeks but not to be.
A big thank you to all who made the holiday so enjoyable and looking forward to my return next year. Heres to all you lucky ones still due to go - Have a great holiday and keep the reviews coming so i can keep abreast of what is happening!!

Thanks to my great wife for making it so special as well!!!

Thanks for Listening and Have an Efes on Me - Mark C
MARKCAV

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews