Another Fab Time this year.

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Another Fab Time this year.

Postby sanjo » 13 Jul 2009 19:07

Just got back Saturday night and even though it was our seventh visit we still had a great time and visited some new places.
Our flights were on time both ways and our transfers were reliable and punctual.
We found prices a little more expensive but not a lot. The chicken dishes were around 18 lira and steaks about 23 lira. A lot of the restaurants are doing a 3 course set menu now for about 23 lira. Effes seems to be 4 lira where ever we went.
Our apartments were clean but a little noisey in the early hours so wont be staying there again. (Hasten to add not ICR aparts)
Didn't have a bad meal anywhere, ate at Bonjour, Vinces, Cupids, Florida and Linekers on the beach. Also went to see Stella show again. He's changed his act a little bit and we found it very funny. Went to visit ZaZa and he was as nutty as ever. Our son had never met him before and didn't stop laughing from the time we went in until the time we left :lol: .
A few people have said the resort seemed a little quiet this year but I have to say we didn't think so. Yes it was quiet during the day but thats because people are on the beach or in their hotels but at night all the popular places seemed to be busy. The people we spoke to said they had only had one quiet week but now things were good.
The only downside of our holiday was we saw a fight between some Turks over a girl. It started off as an arguement between 3 people but a number of others decided to join in. Saw a few metal bars and bats being pulled out but lucky enough the police were there before it really kicked off. Must admit it was a bit scarey :shock: .
We only went for a week so didn't really do anything apart from the beach and pool. The only trip we did was the all inclusive boat trip which we booked with Donna. A real lazy day out for everyone.
Nice to see Shaz and Donna again and had a brief conversation with John one morning in Linekers.
All booked up for next year, so cant wait :)
Hope my report hasn't been too boring as I know its a bit long winded :) :)

Happy hols to everyone who hasn't yet been this year. I'm sure you will have a fab time just like we did :D :D
sanjo

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews