Good and bad points about our holiday

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Good and bad points about our holiday

Postby jules 1 » 30 Jun 2009 21:04

First the bad points, due to our original hoilday to icmeler being cancelled due to the holiday company going bust we had to change it and stay in Marmaris, the apartments was like staying at Faulty Towers and after a long journey the only thing you want to do at 4 in the morning is have a couple of hours sleep not when you have a night man who want to sell you air conditioning and giving you 3 different prices, once we had our room keys heads down and try to have some sleep not in this place we had cockerals and dogs barking ALL and every night. Most of the bar staff where okay but there was one who decided he would rip you off when ever he could, and the noise at the bar in the early hours of the morning was nobodies business, no point complaining to the hotel staff but the rep seem to do the trick. We had taken 2 friend with us and this was their first time in Turkey so we had to take them to the place we love Icmeler. Now the good points first stop ICR to book some trips, we went for our annual turkish bath and what a great laugh we had we must have been in there for about 2-3 hours, we done the jeep safari and never stopped laughing and as normal got soaking, done a couple of boat trips and met juju and her husband (lovely to met you both), he had a bad back bless him but once on the boat there is no turning back so he had to grin and bear it, Stella show is a must and we all know what he is like for taken the michael out of people well it was my husband and his friends turn as they are both big lads and not much hair they got the "title" of the mitchell brothers which stuck for the rest of the hoilday. We also had such a good laugh with Donna from ICR she is so much fun when we met up in Vinces, I later found out that LynnJenny was there also sorry we did not get to speak to you, I wont mention the small black thing as promised Donna, sorry we did not get to say good bye we called into the office on the Friday but you where on an boat trip. The meals we had were of a very high standard especially at Vinces, Vince and his staff are all lovely and very welcoming.
We have not yet booked for next year but one thing I can say is that we will be staying in Icmeler.
jules 1

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews