June 5th - 12th at the Alvaro

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

June 5th - 12th at the Alvaro

Postby lincgirl » 29 Jun 2009 16:08

Well as I love reading everyone elses reviews I thought I should make the effort to write my own, especially after spending the past four years holidaying in icmeler.

We flew from East Midlands airport with no problems arriving at Dalaman on time. Unfortunately we then had the dreaded transfer with us being the last drop off of 10!!! This is the one and only time that I have wanted the comfort stop and guess what....it didn`t happen!!

Arrived at the Alvaro at 8am quickly deciding it wasn`t worth going to bed, so we had some breakfast and headed straight to the pool.

Overall we spent our days lazing by the pool, venturing to the beach once (which had a nice breeze but the sand gets everywhere!!)

We ate at several places during our stay including Romance, Titanic, Venice and Lemon Tree and didn`t have a bad meal once. But I would definately recommend the gorgonzola steak at Titanic, it was the best i`ve ever had.

The Alvaro staff, as always, were very helpful and went out of their way to make the holiday enjoyable.

The journey back to Dalaman at the end of the week was quick as we were the last pick up on this journey...typical. We even had the comfort stop on this journey at a lovely new building. Note to other members take note of your coach number as we forgot ours and were wandering around trying to find familiar faces :oops:

We had an absolutely brilliant holiday and now counting down the days till we return....11 weeks today!! 8) :lol: 8)

Amanda
lincgirl
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews