Icmeler 22 May - 5 June 2009

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler 22 May - 5 June 2009

Postby brisaya » 06 Jun 2009 05:29

We just got back from our holiday yesterday and after 13 hours sleep I thought I'd better do my review! :lol:

First of all Thank You to ICR! I will never book transfers with anyone other than ICR. Everything ran so smoothly, the drivers where friendly, the coaches where lovely and air conditioned and the water on arrival was a great touch! I couldn't fault ICR so thank you!

We stayed at Hotel Private - I was quite worried since we booked it because the only pictures I could find online looked shabby. This hotel is lovely, the rooms are clean and spacious, the staff are like an extended family, its perfectly positioned, the only thing that wasnt perfect with the hotel is the music but this is a teeny tiny thing and not exactly a problem. I loved the hotel and will definately go back next year.

We went in a group of 7 of us all different ages between 6 and 61.
Myself and my niece have been twice before, my mum and dad about 15 times, my brother about 7 times and my husband and nephew were Icmeler virgins. My hubby has now been bitten by the Icmeler bug and wants to go back next year .... who am I to argue!

Our Recommended Restaurants :
1. Venice - Friendly staff, No Hassle, Fabulous Food, Great Entertainment and Excellent Value for Money.

2. Romance Palace - Friendly staff, Gorgeous Food, Great Entertainment.

3. Kerem - Small and quaint, Quieter than others, Amazing home made food, feel like you are part of their family, really great staff.

4. The Love Boat - Good Value for Money for the Exquisite Food! Great theme!

5. Las Vegas - Great Food and Great Value - Staff are lovely

6. Villa Kontes - Staff are very welcoming and do a Turkish dance every night with pride. Food nice.

7. Charleys - The most friendliest owner in Turkey! Love him, the food is fab and all the staff are lovely.

8. The Waterfall - Lovely surroundings, nice food, nice staff and the animals have all just had babies awww!

Can't really recommend any bars because we either stayed drinking at Villa Kontes or our hotel bar, how exciting are we, although my brother did go over to the Canary Karaoke and Disco bar everynight and loved it there and I went twice and the staff are lovely.

We did the Turkish Bath ..... I enjoyed it but don't think I'd do it next time, Lazy Day Boat Trip - was wonderful and very relaxing and the first time I'd ever swam in deep sea water (I have a phobia) and Aqua Park - one on top of the hill in Marmaris - I honestly wouldn't recommend it, only about 8 slides there and gets boring after about an hour!

All in all we had a fab holiday and will definately be going back next year to see everyone!
brisaya

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews