my sons first trip to icmeler

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

my sons first trip to icmeler

Postby LynnJenny » 01 Jun 2009 22:36

my son has come back tonight and has fallen in love with the place hes had me laughing flights were good no delays stayed at the navy hotel he liked it said his bed was hard but staff freindly as the first time their they got lost all the time went up and down roads finding all these bars eat at dreamboys chinese resturant by bonjour hotel and loved having a laugh with the boss from travellers rest he said he had a lovely meal by the marti hotel itialian said it was lovely and two men came out singing to them trips he had a turkish bath said it was great but my god the men are rough went on a boat trip but it was not a good one said they were stopping 5 times and stopped at two said lunch was not nice but they had a laugh in the evenings they went to see the stella show saidit was great then went into town the next night to the talk of the town trouble was they were in the front row and got picked on all night but he said it was a brilliant night they went to the mitos apartments for a quiet drink said that is cosy went into mamaris came home with 9 tshirts shorts and sandles all in all the best holiday ever want to come next year with us
LynnJenny

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews