back last night.....

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

back last night.....

Postby KarenH » 26 Sep 2008 05:44

and so sad.......

we had another wonderful week in icmeler, staying at the palm gardens ( not ICR so i will skip over that bit) but we had a wonderful time there.....

couldnt believe how cloudy the sky was all week, i think we just had 2 really sunny days, long sleeves were needed at night, and i did have to go out and buy some long trousers... :D but it was still lovely to sit out and eat and drink at night....

the thunder storm was fantastic, and the noise from the rain drumming down, then huge sheet white lightening, and the loudest thunder :shock: i stood at 4am, getting wet through, in pitch black as all the power had gone off, and i loved every minute of it...........

we did bull$hits boat trip and had a fabulous day, and we also went to harmony bar and saw the stella show, oh how we laughed, it was so funny, we has a brilliant night, and the 2,13yr old kept us amused with the faces they pulled......

the teenagers loved dreamboys as usual, and captain bullshits, all the staff there are so fantastic, and make us feel so welcome, nothing is too much trouble for them....i almost cried when we left on our last night....no idea where it came from, my eyes just filled up as we said our goodbyes!

i can now understand why you get the hassle you do, in the summer.....
icmeler seemed so quite, some restaurants were full, some didnt have 1 person in them....so most money has to be made in the summer months of july and aug.....i shall now have a little more respect for those who try to get you to buy something or get you in there restaurant.......

ICR transfer picked us up at 10am, we flew ontime at 2pm, and after a quite bumpy, turbulant flight we landed at 4.30pm.......

i have no idea why i find icmeler so magical, or what draws me back.......but all i can say is roll on july and we shall be back...........
KarenH

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews