My Brillant Holiday

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

My Brillant Holiday

Postby jo_marie » 20 Sep 2008 09:16

Arrived at Exeter airport On Wed 10 Sept at 7.00am, only took 10mins to check in (great), flight was on time and very quick 3hrs 50mins arrived at Dalaman at 3.40pm, went straight to our transfer and off we went, downside the transfer didnt get us to our hotel until 7.00pm and very hot.
Got to hotel quick shower and change and off we went, got a bit lost and ended up at the Blue Rainbow and met an old friend Sedat, went to Amelia and Oscars and back to Blue Rainbow, late night rolled in at 5am, each day was roughly the same get up go to beach, get hassled for a sunbed, back to hotel and out again, we ate at Blondies, Waterfall, Dream 3 Bells, Amelia, Blue Rainbow and Harrys Fish and Chip shop, the fish and chips are to die for.
We made some very good friends at all of the bars, we also managed to find Dream Boys after an 1/2hr stroll around, a bit disappointed as it was so busy you couldnt see the entertainment and it took ages to get their attention for a drink, so we never went back.
Our hotel was very nice, however we had to pay £35 for Air con and a further £15 for a safety box, wouldnt have minded so much if the air con actully did what it was supposed too, nevermind all in all it was a place to stay and dont think the maids liked us much as they only managed to clean our room twice as we were always out to the early hours we would still be asleep at 10am when they came round, eh nevermind we were having a good time.
This holiday is my second this year and this time I went with my sister as she had never been and she loved it and has now got the bugg, she would love to go back if only she could persude her husband, and as for me I had a brillant time as like I did in June so roll on next year, I miss it so much already xxx :D :( :D
jo_marie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews