Home!!!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Home!!!

Postby *Carly!x* » 16 Aug 2008 09:24

Well...
Been home nearly 2 weeks now, would have wrote in earlier but PC has been broken anyway..
I am still depressed for one and hate being back in england! I have to say had the best 3 weeks holiday ever

We arrived in Icmeler at about 5 tea time on the 13th July and was straight out saying hi to everyone before going back to get ready for the first night out. We ate in Waterfall which was nice only had a childrens meal though as we werent that hungry. After that we headed to Elvis bar for a few. Ended up going to bed earlyish because most of us were pretty tired.
We stayed in Imperial Apartments which i thought were fine and would stay in them again had quite a good size room, with there being 12 of us we sort of took over the corridors with having ful length mirrors on them resulting to us sittin on the corridor applying make up! No one seemed to mind though. the staff were great. Maid was good aswel.
We went a mud bath which ive never been on before which was a nice day but very long half 9 until 7 but didnt stop us going out when we got home.
Just a quik list of places where we ate:
Waterfall
Charlies Place
Majestic
Vinces
Venice
Geordie Bar
Sweet Brothers
Harmony
Kareoke Bar
Dream Boys
Cant think of anymore.
Anywayyy Spent most of the holiday well actually evrynight in Elvis Bar, great place and the staff are great half of us went to Elvis Bar and then the other half went to Hibnobs which is a god bar aswel like a mini nightclub staff there aswel are also great.
Spent most of the day times either in bed or round the pool most of us tried our best to get up at a reasonable hour to get a good few hours of sun.
We also went on a lazy day boat trip which was good because we got our own boat with being a good few of us and they picked us up at 12 so we could have a lie in and then came back at about half 5. I preferd having our own boat so much more as we didnt have to worry about getting a bed or bing squashed, would recommend it to groups of many as its so much easier.
9 of the girls went home after 2 weeks and me and 2 others had another week left which was very weird as it was so quiet around the pool and was weird not having everyone going in and out of each others rooms.
The last week went really fast which was gutting we spent most of our time in hobs nobs, Elvus bar and eastedners. Was gutted when the day arrived to go home was leaving at 11 in the evening so had all day to sunbath and get everything sorted and say bye.
Still wish i was there and im praying for a miracle to happen so i can go back in September.

Carly x
*Carly!x*

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews