tilly the jambo and wee jambos are back

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

tilly the jambo and wee jambos are back

Postby tilly the jambo » 17 Jul 2008 20:48

hi all just back from paradise great two weeks with icr at the avlu 4 left edinburgh at 9.30 pm with onur air basic airline but good flight there and back no meal but the sell snacks and drinks you can take your own food and drinks. arrived at dalaman at 2.30 am what a great heat not from the plane icr driver was waiting for us on the mini bus then on our way. met a lovely couple elaine and hubby sorry cant mind his name and their son ross and his gran. arrived at avlu 4 about 5.00 am lovely apartments family went to sleep i could not so i unpacked that was fun out for brekkie to the red lion to see our friends had a nice time seeing them all agian also some new ones also had a great time at captain bull\\\\\ our friends there where pleased to see us also some new staff there had lovely meals at black sea , titanic, lemon tree and other places to many to say also went to the hobgoblin one of our friends there messy who is a jambo his brother sahin is so funny aswell other staff there are ali, deniz jack and james food there is nice karaoke is good nice people there.also went to the harmony bar to see the stella show that was so funny glad we went the food there was nice aswell.
had a great time on captain bull//// boat trip also went on icr boat trip to dalyan lovely place went in the mud bath that was good and so funny as we did not try that last year also went on jeep safari thats was funny we did that last year but this time we had some turks in the jeep and we had a great laugh with the water guns we did not want to come home everyone was so nice and it was great to meet donna and taz very nice and helpfull would go with icr again had a great time cant wait too go back.I will post some pictures later :)
tilly the jambo

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews