what a great time we had

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

what a great time we had

Postby lfc pete » 08 Jul 2008 18:39

This was are second time to Icmeler the last time was in 2005 would it be as good
NO it was better.
We arrived at the Captain Silver apartment after a faultless transfer by I.C.R.we were shown up to are rooms one room over looking the pool & one in the front over looking the pool of the hotel next door we were on the 3rd floor so we all had a view , the apartments were quite big but we could of done with a toaster but made toast on electric ring .Air con was a must as it was hot outside Amir (ELVIS) & kalmil & the rest of the bar staff were great always there to make your holiday a happy one. The apartments are in a good location for beach & bars but I feel it is due a face lift.
Went on a jeep safari with ICR reps it was Donna’s first time but I don’t think it will be the last one she goes on we met (Tinkerbelle) Margaret & Mark , there were five jeeps in the convoy we all had a good time except a Dutch couple who did not want to get wet no chance of that we all made sure we got them. Nicolas the camera man was like a mountain goat the way he climbed all Back from Icmeler
over the jeep as we were going along very brave or stupid look forward to watching the video. The next trip was the ICR day trip with Sharon to the secret lake what a contrast to the jeep safari very laid back & most enjoyable if you can try to go on this trip but it is limited to when you can go we were lucky.we met up with Tinkerbelle & Mark,Sanjo & Bill what great couples .
The bars are getting a bit noisy now hope it doesn’t get out of hand & turn into another Marmaris but there are still lots of bars to chose from. We had another great meal in Ozzys in the old village what a nice meal a must for us but never had a bad meal all the time we were there.
Exchange rate last week was 2.35 to 2.40 but I used Nationwide flexi account so I will get bank rate not sure what yet?
The walkway on the front really looks good a big improvement and a nice walk at night.
That’s it for now sorry to go on but if you would like to know any more please PM me.
Renee & Pete
P.S thanks to all at ICR office.
lfc pete

Advertisement

Postby red wine » 08 Jul 2008 19:47

Thanks for the review so glad you had a good holiday :D
love to read about others hols make me feel as if iam there with you :lol:
red wine

Postby reesy1959 » 09 Jul 2008 05:37

Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad you had another great holiday in Icmeler.

Intrigued as to how you make toast on an electric ring :lol: I used my Nationwide card and the rate was better than I was getting in the resort.
reesy1959

Postby kirky » 09 Jul 2008 06:48

good review pete it be nice let us know what exchange rate you got with nationwide compared to what bars shops were offering.
kirky

Postby reesy1959 » 09 Jul 2008 06:55

The difference I had with Nationwide to the shops for the first two weeks of june was 2.30 - 2.35 in shops, Nationwide card was 2.42 - 2.45.
reesy1959

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews