bigchigs review

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

bigchigs review

Postby bigchig » 15 Jun 2008 21:06

hi everyone, well we,ve just got back from icemeler, dont no if anybody else has noticed, but we,ve found a lot of changes, especially on the eating out side of things, we ate at the loveboat one night it was a big disapointment, i ordered a large soda and my sister in law the same, hers came but mine did,nt,so when i asked were mine was the waiter took my sister in laws from her and gave it to me, which she,d already drank out of, they then brought her a small soda and charged her for a large, my daughters boyfriend had fish and chips, he had 5 chips on his plate, the bread came,there was one piece each, it was very poor, we also passed the chef most nights and it was empty, this year we,ve tried different restaurants, like florida harry,s red lion, bullshits, and the foods been fabulous, i think it pays to try other places. the chip shop opposite the buffalo takes some beating. we,ve also found the hassling has cut down a lot, the police are really cracking down, elvis bar was shut for the whole two weeks we were there.
bigchig

Advertisement

Postby Fanny » 15 Jun 2008 21:08

thanks for the review bigchig - did you have a good time?
worrying to hear about Elvis though, at this rate they'll be closed for the season!
Fanny

Postby polly » 15 Jun 2008 21:15

Hi bigchig
good review, we didn't eat at loveboat this year. Every time we went past it was very quiet. Glad we didn't after your review.

Do you know whether Richards place next to Champagne has re-opened.

Thanks Polly
polly

Postby WOMBLE » 15 Jun 2008 21:18

Thanks BC
enlightening give that pad a miss thanks

Florida is great place yeah good food reasonably priced
fab staff
suprised The Chef was empty or was it because you were out before 8pm

JOHN
WOMBLE

Postby bigchig » 15 Jun 2008 21:19

yes thank you we had a fab time, did jeep safari, only 3 jeeps, 2 years ago when we did one there must have been 20 jeeps, did boat trip that was great we had a boat to ourselves, there was 14 of us on holiday, so we hired a private boat, brill. we just all thought things are changing out there, i think the turkish people are worried.
bigchig

Postby Fanny » 15 Jun 2008 21:22

they seem to have been worried for the past couple of years BC

we've also hired a boat privately and it's a great way to spend the day isn't it?
Fanny

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 16 Jun 2008 11:56

Sorry you had a disappointment in the love boat, we had a lovely meal there, even though I still cant remember what we ate!

Mary & Phill
reesy1959

Postby Beau » 16 Jun 2008 12:24

Hi family Chig !!

Elvis bar opened up Saturday I think - very LOUD during the day god knows what it'd be like at night :shock:

Saw Laura on the coach as you were leaving - me mom and dad were huddled on the balcony behind the airer having a glass of coke while the cleaner was doing our room so god knows how she saw us but she gave us a wave as the coach was going round the roundabout.

Richards place was closed the whole time we were there - we got back early hours this morning. Charlies was also taped up.

Had a lovely time - didn't want to come home.

Hope you all had a safe journey home - was lovely to meet you all.
Beau

Postby Sue » 16 Jun 2008 13:06

Charlies was taped up when we were there, do they get a 3 day, 1 week, 2 week and then if they dont comply get shut down for the whole season :?:
Sue

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews