just got back

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

just got back

Postby mandi73 » 14 Jun 2008 17:24

hi all just got back in sunny england (not) yesterday at 4.45. After spending the best 2 weeks of my life. I stayed at the eda hotel, which is a family run hotel. I stayed with them at the esenkoy last year, lovely family, they couldnt do enough for us and they are like my second family now and im going back in september to stay with them. The food there was excellent and the rooms were pretty good so i would recommend this hotel to anyone who has booked there. Its in a pretty good place not far from the beach and shops. I spent nearly all my nights and days at the holiday resturant made a few good friends there and found a really good guy there love him loads. The food there was excellent they cater to everyone especially fussy eaters like me. The service was excelent, the staff are very friendly and i would definatly recommend this resturant as well. I went on the lazy day boat trip which is a definat must if you want a good tan. Didnt want to come home. Now im just counting down the days till i go again on the 12th of september
mandi73

Advertisement

Postby ochlynda » 14 Jun 2008 19:39

Hi Mandi glad you had a fab holiday

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby dalin » 14 Jun 2008 19:44

Glad you had a fab time :)
It wont be too long till you return to see everyone in September :D
Im sure you have the sleeps all counted :lol:
dalin

Postby blondie » 14 Jun 2008 20:27

Nice to hear that. We too stayed at the Esenkoy in october and the family are lovely - such nice people and really can't do enough for you. We hope to pop along to the Eda to see them when we're in Icmeler (in seven days' time!!)
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews