sungirl's holiday sorry late i know

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

sungirl's holiday sorry late i know

Postby sungirl » 26 May 2008 08:29

well guys here goes. Arrived at midnight plane delayed oh well dropped bags int he appartment quick change and out again was just going for a couple ha ha ended up in Eastenders till 4 oh dear. Woke up at 9 drew the curtains and there waiting for me was those fab mountains and sunshine ah im home. first day wandered down to see friends along the way its only suposed to take 10 mins walk ha try 1 hour so many people welcoming you back its heaven. Eventually got to the beach see my old friend Osman beds already ah chill get those rays. This was then the normal course of events for most of my time but did do some trips etc as i had my niece with me who had never been to turkey before (guess what she's hooked) Birthday night was fab i was so spoilted and by the time i eventually got to Linekars a little pie eyed oh dear never mind dont think i did anything silly but maybe i did hey ho.
Well wont drawl on anymore and when i suss out how to get photo's on i will post.
Back to work now well only for 7 weeks then im off again to heaven. so guys to all of you going sooner enjoy and keep posting it keeps us all going while we are not there
sungirl

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 26 May 2008 09:53

Welcome home. Sounds like you had a fantastic time and a good Birthday, from what you remember :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Mary
reesy1959

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews