Madazahatter at the Kapmar.

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Madazahatter at the Kapmar.

Postby madazahatter » 13 Oct 2017 20:15

We booked a package through Jet2, stayed at the Kapmar. Flights and hotel very good as usual. Private transfer booked through ICR also excellent.
Resort seemed busy enough for my liking, the food was excellent but stand out places were Alins Grill and Golden Moon Champagne.
Booked a 3 night Gulet cruise through ICR, called in at the office the day before and all of the finer points were sorted. Found the boat in Marmaris on the Saturday afternoon with no problems, Gulet Esila, cabin and crew were all spot on. 16 guests on the boat but the other 14 were all Turkish and were a very friendly bunch who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Food on board was something else, simple turkish dishes prepared to a really high standard.
Sailed from Marmaris to Fethiye over 4 days and was met by our return transfer at Fethiye harbour and a very good journey back to Icmeler.

Overall I thought that with the exchange rate as it was it felt very good value for money, drinks and food prices seemed very reasonable.

Journey back was the usual struggle through Dalaman, I personally hate the airport but wouldn't let it stop me from travelling to Turkey.
Already booked for next year and will be taking another mini gulet cruise.
madazahatter

Advertisement

Re: Madazahatter at the Kapmar.

Postby blondie » 13 Oct 2017 21:23

Thanks for the review - really interesting to learn about the mini gulet cruise, sounds lovely. Definitely something to consider...
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews