Icmeler prt 3 2015 - 1st to 9th October

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler prt 3 2015 - 1st to 9th October

Postby chezza100 » 12 Oct 2015 12:21

Flew from Birmingham on 1st October, flight with TC, on time and no issues – they are definitely improving as an airline in my view.

Arrvied at Dalaman with only 2 passport desks open, more opened as another flight arrived so wait wasn’t too bad. Cases were waiting when we got down to the baggage hall.

Another relaible transfer with DM, can’t recommend them enough.

Stayed 8 nights at the Siesta Apartments above the Champagne Restaurant – warmly welcomed as always by the fabulous staff. The Siesta Apartments are really nice and in a very central location, stayed here several times now – not to be confused with the Siesta Hotel however!

Lovely meals at Champagnes, the Lighthouse, Bonjour, Masala, Richards Place.

Not so good at Kontes due to the oven not working (had to settlle for 3rd choice meal) and Backstage due to the poor service however feedback was provided to both of these places at the time.

Great nights out at Richards Place, Wonderbar and the fabulous Sevgi Bar which really is worth a visit.

Never visited the Irish Bar before but was dissappointed as found it a bit samey each time we went and there being hardly anything Irish about it – except Ireland playing Rugby on the tv :)

For the first ttime ever in Icmeler I suffered a bad experience whereby I was verbally abused by an ex pat who I think took a disliking to me spending time with my Turkish friends. Very sad that people will act like this and accuse people of only befriending me so I visit their establishments – it won’t put me off though.

Transfer back was on time and the flight home was with Sun Express Airlines who are very good. The leg room was decent and service was good – they even serve Efes on board .

That’s it for me this year so wishing everybody in Icmeler a good rest over the winter and see you in May 2016 xx
chezza100

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews