bill/lins review 29 august/13 september

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

bill/lins review 29 august/13 september

Postby goodlookinbill » 11 Oct 2015 18:16

i would like to apologies for late review but here goes.we left Birmingham sat 29 august at 3pm with monarch flights first time with them and we was well impressed plenty of leg room and great service.we landed at dalaman at 9pm 15 minutes early.straight through passport control and with in a few minutes our cases arrived. our taxi was waiting and within no time we were at our apartments.this year we stayed at the dersun apartments which we thought were great cleaned every day and the staff were great nothing was to much trouble.we were on the first floor on to levels massive rooms which could sleep 6 people.its very close to the beech about 5/6 minute walk.only sad thing its not opening next year shame as we really liked it there and meet some lovely people.we booked on adems lazy day boat trip twice so relaxing and great family.this year we thought we would try new and old places to go. we went to florida great scotish breakfast titanic Turkish delight vinces waterfall taj mahal lovely curry.also holiday restaurant behind the dursun rush yolo to name but a few.it would be very un fare of us to pick the best one as the food was great and all the staff work so hard.we also went to see ZAZA and he is where he should be in our opinion running his own place with jill all the best mate.WELL there has always got to be a bad point of the holiday the harmony bar.we have been going there for 10 years plus and I was going to see the new show bobby kent and the show girls.in our opinion it was organised cock up.we were shown to our table and left for 15 minutes till I went to find some staff to get a drink and take our order another 15 minutes wait for drink so our meal was very late and not the best.the show its self was great and we had time to talk to the lads who told me there was problems all season and pointed me out to the new owner her answer was we are busy tonight SORRY well all the years we have been going was never like that.but all in all we had a brill holiday and it went so fast.we ALSO would like to say a big thank you to the girls chell/laney. was great to see you again. we will see you next year all the best bill/lin xx
goodlookinbill

Advertisement

Re: bill/lins review 29 august/13 september

Postby chezza100 » 12 Oct 2015 12:16

A good read - thanks for sharing :)
chezza100

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews