Hotel Eda

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Hotel Eda

Postby duffaire » 10 Jun 2015 08:56

This is my review of the Hotel Eda in Icmeler Turkey, we stayed here from 18th May to 1st |June. When we arrived we were given a very friendly welcome by Seda Topçu, the Topcu family, who are now running the hotel, in fact are the owners, they had in previous years allowed others to rent it, this family are very friendly and include Mama Topcu, Margo named her Sue, Dogan, Seda and Lady, thier dog. The hotel should be called The All New Hotel Eda, it has been completely refurbish and is immaculate throughout, they have 2 very good cleaning ladies who do a wonderful job of keeping the rooms and the hotel clean and tidy, the Chef makes an excellent Lentil soup, and also good meals all day, we had several meals there, our friends Roger and Pam Gagen came to visit us and Roger had the soup, today on facebook he said he had gone back for his Lentil soup fix. We have been going to Icmeler for 11 years, twice a year, and I have to mention that because of the Topcu family this holiday was the best ever. You can book this hotel direct, through their website or with Icmeleronline. We have already booked for September and can't wait to get back,I am sure we will be booking for 2016 the minute we get back there, the pool area is very spacious with plenty of sunbeds.
There are plans to change the pool at the end of the season, putting in steps for easy access
duffaire

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews