Sun Village Apartments 30 Aug - 13 Sep

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Sun Village Apartments 30 Aug - 13 Sep

Postby sandybeach » 12 Oct 2014 09:22

Sun Village apartments 30th August 14-13 Sept 2014 Room 204
Another fantastic two weeks staying at the sun village apartments. These apartments and the staff are firm favourites of mine as I love the large spacious apartment and nothing is too much trouble for mama, papa, Jamie and Hedi and special thanks to Ibo for the lifts to the champagne bar, you are a star. Already booked up for next year as the apartments are snapped up pretty quickly now as they are so popular now with so many repeat customers. Pool area kept lovely as normal and no shortage of sunbeds whatever time you came down to the pool. No need to get up early to bag a sunbed here, really cannot stand it when I have to get up earlier than I do for work to bag a sunbed. This was my fourth time at Sun Village and I still think these are one of the best apartments in Icmeler. My niece and her boyfriend came to see me a couple of times and was very envious of the space and large balcony , they had booked the Golmar and was very disappointed with the hotel and will opt to go self-catering next time.
Breakfast/lunch was at the sun village apartments all freshly cooked to order, Sunday lunch was also at Sun village delivered courtesy of Club Sun village and very nice it was too. Also ate at Harry Rams best fish and chips in town and yes it is definitely cod. Also ate at the Wembley good food and great service from Eddie, Martin and Albert, Eddie really goes out of his way to help you and even gave me a lift to the chemist when I was not feeling well. Backstage is a new restaurant in the old village, great place and very friendly worth giving a try. Champagne is still my favourite restaurant and cannot fault the food or the staff here although I have read a few reviews from people saying that they felt a bit neglected as after the waiter has served the food they are left alone. That is exactly what I want, I want to be left alone to enjoy my food with my friends and not pestered. The thirteen days went too quick and all too soon it was time to come home.
sandybeach

Advertisement

Re: Sun Village Apartments 30 Aug - 13 Sep

Postby Roy » 12 Oct 2014 14:53

Where is the Backstage restaurant you mentioned sandybeach? - thanks.
Roy

Postby blondie » 12 Oct 2014 15:39

Backstage is where the old Cubana bar used to be. It's just along the road from Sun Village, heading towards the crossroads where the Lovestar and Wembley Bar are.

PS: Thanks for taking the time and posting such an informative review, sandybeach - nice to see some more reviews appearing.
blondie

Postby sandybeach » 13 Oct 2014 19:00

Thanks blondie sorry it was only a short review but it so difficult to find the time to write a review . Have to agree with you there aren't many reviews posted this year. Already booked sun village for next year in June , love the fact that you can pick the room you want to stay in with JT. Really love these apartments as there is never any pressure to eat or drink here and I have made so many friends here. Mama who runs the apartments is lovely and you get to meet all her family ☺
sandybeach

Postby blondie » 14 Oct 2014 09:00

Yes, got to agree with you about SV - Mama and Jamie are lovely and will do anything for you. It's a nice little complex in a great location too - seriously thinking about going back there next year too.
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews