bill/lins holiday 23 august

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

bill/lins holiday 23 august

Postby goodlookinbill » 08 Sep 2014 15:35

hi all. our holiday review. I may waffle on and go from tangent to tangent so bear with me please. right left Birmingham 7am on time no problems and landed 20 mins early. straight through passport/visa great no problems.down the ramp taxi waiting what a great way to get to resort.we where staying at the babadan boutique hotel and ok the room was abit on the small size but when your 6 foot tall and nearly that wide good job my ladys quite patite we managed.in our opinion you only need to be there to sleep shower and change and we where very happy with that. its a 3 star hotel not 5 star and you pay for what you get. we eat there a few times and the food was great.also the staff billy Charlie mamet and bar girl sorry forgot her name where just brill and up for a laugh.we cannot forget the cook the cleaner and rest of staff who worked so hard so we would have a great time.we went on the small boat trip lazy day adam twice lovley to be out at sea and not packed in like sardines . we even caught up with michelle and leon for the day.we wnt to the stella show and was as good if not better this year so funny. stayed on coco beach for a few days god it was hot. and chilled around the pool most of the time until it was shopping time ouch.i must say the resort was a bit quitter this year .did I notice a difference in prices yes and no as we had got a great rate at start of the year and it was about 3.55 when we left.we did find entertainment a fair few bars had some sort of music on and MR clap clap was still around.places where we eat in no order vinces fryer tucks siddicks Turkish delight .before we new it was time to come home. taxi arrived at 10 am flew to the airport.ONLY moan why is dalaman so dear robbin sods. all in all a great time,will be back next year. it was great to see the girls haven't forgot you laney. hope I haven't board every one.ps was great to meet old friends and make new ones.
goodlookinbill

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews