holiday 20th june 4th july

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

holiday 20th june 4th july

Postby dundeejohn » 15 Jul 2014 11:04

flight over was fine some turbulance landed on time no problems at dalaman straight through visa/passport control in minutes got suitcases quick also
TRANSFER TO RESORT
this was a total nightmare took about 3 hours as there was 14 drops and we were drop 12 no rest break for some reason ( maybe the rep was wanting his tea ?) re go to tolilet in airport i didnt and could hardly stand by the time i got to resort
RESORT
first time in icmeler and we have already booked up for next year place is lovley
had to pay 10lira at a beach down from the canal little guy that worked there ran inside to get a security person to tell us before he would come over himself :lol: like a we boy in class miss miss look what there doing
HASSLE
just your usual from shops and bars gets a bit wearing after two weeks only so many times i can say iv already ate no i dont wont to eat again
2 shops were closed down for hassling people in the street ie cheeky buggers bag/belt shop still closed when we left
BARS RESTURANTS
rush = fantastic nights great fajitas great steak dinners
florida ok breakfast /rubbish t-bone steak set meal /over run with stray cats
bamboo= not a very good meal ( dogs doing buisness at side of grass when we were eating )
ainis great
titanic nice
pizza timo lovley pizzas
WEATHER
hot hot hot
morning 30 degress plus
afternoons well into the 40s
about 80 at 10pm
got into the 50s some days
factor 30+ recomended
anything lower and you can feel yourself fry not worth spoiling your holiday with 3rd degree burns
FLIGHT HOME
transfer to airport not as long
airport security was tight (welcome as far as im concerned better being safe )
flight was 30 mins delayed
pilot made it up by going high very bumpy return seatbelts on all the way :shock:
ps cant wait to get back
dundeejohn

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews