OREN HILL APARTMENTS

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

OREN HILL APARTMENTS

Postby dsmith260 » 27 Feb 2014 15:24

Hi Everybody
Just wanted to give a review of the oren hill apartments in icmeler.

I can honestly say that ive satyed ina few places in icmeler, middle, near the beach, larger hotel etc but these apartments have it all.

Nice big pool area with numerous sunbeds, nice and clean area with kids pool and somewhere to sit when too hot
great family running the apartments and the best ive had since coming to turkey in 20 plus years

excellent position for the apartments... anybody staying in the centre would never come back to the old village so they dont know what they are missing

Captin bullshits bar in the old village is great and secluded and what a welcome

Oren hill:
all the meal day and night are excellent and i can say event better than nearly all restaurants in Icmeler.

we had two week there june 2013 and have sent numerous people there since we got back its that good

dont be put off where the apartments are on the map (near the back of the old village) as this is the bonus

Dolmus stops just by and drops you off on a night if you ask the driver for 50p approx

bars around the apartments and a must go for your next holiday

I need to be on commission i love Oren hill

Book today you wont regret

cheers dave
dsmith260

Advertisement

Re: OREN HILL APARTMENTS

Postby daisysun » 23 May 2014 14:22

Wow that sounds like you had a great holiday. We are staying at the Oren apartments and I hope they are as good as the oren hill sounds
daisysun

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews