Demircioglu 16-30 September

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Demircioglu 16-30 September

Postby juju » 07 Oct 2013 13:30

Had a wonderful holiday staying above Vinces. We flew from Bournemouth with Thomson all fine and arrived on time and got our private transfer,booked through ICR. We arrived about 9pm to a lovely welcome from Vince and Mehmet. I have had a bad year with my health and had e mailed Vince before we went and he did his very best to make sure I was ok.
We ate at Vinces quite a few times and the food is very good.Also Jimmys Okimo again consistently good food and Jimmy is such a nice man.Nice to chat with Leon whos been working there this season.Champagne bar,Ida to see zaza.We used coco beach and ate lunch a couple of times there but found them less friendly than previous years.We ate lunch at the Garden most days,under new ownership and struggling,but very good food and nice staff and the toilets are excellent!
Watched some football and had pre dinner drinks at the Kactus bar with Oscar and Cem.Spent most nights back at Vinces with a bunch of lovely people who really helped to make my holiday one of the happiest I've ever had.Sandra and Pete, Tracey and Mark,Brenda and Bob,Pat,Barry and Bethany.We met Michelle at Jimmys a couple of times and called at the office
and saw Elaine as well.Only bad thing that happened...we went to the Tandoori Sizzler and were seated and asked for a bottle of red and he brought it and I asked how much and he said 45TL.No price on menu it said ask.I said no too expensive just a house would be fine.We were paying 25 or 30 never more than 35.He was insisting saying it was very good but I told him I didn't want it. Finally we stood up to leave and he then said you can have it for 30TL.We didn't accept his offer and went to Jimmys. Also had my hair cut very short at Karizma. Tony has gone to Murat for years for shaves and haircut.They did a fantastic job and so cheap and what a comedian he is! Flight back was fine although our transfer was late and we were almost last to check in.I really hope we can return next year but we will have to wait and see. Julie and Tony
juju

Advertisement

Re: Demircioglu 16-30 September

Postby worlass » 07 Oct 2013 19:25

It was lovely to meet you and Tony Julie. We had a fab holiday here too. Really enjoyed your company. Hopefully we will meet up again, we've got loads more dancing to do love! Look after yourself. Xx
worlass

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews