26/8/ to 9/9/2013 Villamar

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

26/8/ to 9/9/2013 Villamar

Postby shelly » 25 Sep 2013 20:27

Villamar Hotel,, Well i would not go back to be honest. The Bathroom had a serious slopey floor. The bedding was unclean on our first night. This was resolved the next day, but definetly not acceptable.
The sunbeds all 13 of them , were never wiped , and only 4 were in the sun , that the manager liked to keep for 2 guests who drank alot during the day ,who brought there two friends in and he kept there beds too, They never saw the sun til gone 2 in the afternoon. I will not repeat the conversation between myself and the manager. But the staff called him a mad man , so that says it all.

Memhet was great (the general dogs body ) he words not mine. As was the chef, really lovely guys .

The hotel in general needs work and some updating, but you pay for what you get . So lesson learnt...

Icmeler was in general the same , alot of rubbish about though.

We eat at Sidiks .. Fantastic experience , chilled atmosphere, great meal and a lovely family.

Don corleones... Cant beat the pasta and wine

3bells for the big yorkshires on sunday. plus the Korean food which was amazing

Tandori Sizzler for a chinese

Friar Tucks .. fish and chips,,, ( SHE,S A YORKSHIRE LASS , LIKE ME . NO WONDER ITS POPULAR )

And other days we just had a turkish wrap . Lunch in Mamaris etc

And im going to end this by saying we are having a break for a couple of years , as we are visiting friends in America and trying a cruise . We will come back in the future.

Jt be a love and move this to reviews . sorry writing this while having a chat to my friend . So a bit distracted

Oho thanks to Elaine and Michelle , for our trips they were super, And your air con in the I.C.R. Office was great in the Aug temps

Of course I will and have done for you ;)
shelly

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews