Jayjay's Holiday 2012

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Jayjay's Holiday 2012

Postby jayjay1950 » 20 Sep 2012 14:56

Well here is my review for this year.
We travelled from Birmingham on 17th August,on the way to the airport we managed to get a puncture so we was in a bit of a flap,even though we had left in plenty of time you still have the worry that you will not make it to the airport on time but we did and had time to spare. The flight was on time and the flight was uneventful. We landed in Dalaman in the early hrs and our Taxi that was sent by our apartments was waiting.We was quickly let to his car,loaded up and on our way. The new road makes it a bit quicker to get to Icmeler.We was greeted with open arms at our apartments in the old village,this was our 4th year there and feel like we are one big family. Our room overlooked the swimming pool and as usual very clean. We had decided that this year we would do more trips and try to see more of Icmeler and try different Restaurants. We booked,The village tour,Akyaka,Lazy day,Kleopatra Beach,and Rhodes all of which was brilliant especially the Akyaka trip. We saw lots more of Icmeler,finding places we didn't even know about, just by taking a stroll away from the trail we normally keep too, finaly getting to know our way about a lot more. The restaurants we tried was Wembley Bar,Winehouse,Rush Bar,Bar One,Magic Garden,Friends,3/4 Bells,Cafe Rose,Wayside,Cafe Anne,Syvia's,Set,Wonder Bar,Buffalo,Nazzar Cafe,Waterfall and Havanna,we also booked to see the Stella Show at Harmony,each place has something special and we enjoyed our time in each,some we did go back to more than once. My step son did the para sailing and jet ski's for the first time and enjoyed both.The prices have gone up a little but that is to be expected but each place we went was well worth it. We still have lots of places to try so it will be list time once again when we return next July. The people of Icmeler go out of their way to make you welcome and the food and scenery makes it a place you have to go back for. The day before we had to leave it was my partners Birthday and I have to thank Rodney and Eddie at Wembley for making this a special day for him with banners,balloons and cake.All too soon our 3 weeks was at an end and it was time for emotional goodbyes (this is the part I hate) The taxi picked us up at 10pm and we was at Dalaman in plenty of time for our flight which was delayed for about 20 mins
jayjay1950

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews