Prestij 25/8 to 8/09

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Prestij 25/8 to 8/09

Postby carol0912 » 11 Sep 2012 08:49

Flight with Thomas Cook at 7am so off we went at 4am to airport.
Flight left 15 mins late but made up time and we arrived Dalaman at 13.30.
Out for transfer approx. 14.00 and had to wait 15 mins for bus to arrive.
Quickly onto bus and away.
We arrived at Prestij around 16.30 after 3 other drops and met with some friends from previous years who had glasses chilling in freezer for a much awaited Efes.
Thanks Keith :D
After a few more, we went to room for a freshen up and change and down for food.
Stayed at Prestij and had set meal at 18 lira and a few soft drinks. Bill was approx. 80 lira.
Retired to bed for some much needed sleep.
Up at the crack of dawn for some sun by the pool.
Ate most days at apartments:
Soup and bread - 6 lira
Baked potato - 9 lira
Toasties - 8 lira
burger salad and chips - 9 lira
Breakfast:
Full English - 6 lira
toast and butter/jam - 5 lira
Toast & egg - 7 lira
Turkish breakfast - 8 lira
Drinks:
Coffee - 4 lira
Tea - 3 lira
Soft drinks - 4 lira
Efes - 6 lira
Went on a boat trip A/I for £10 and got moonlight cruise free. No diet juice included and as I'm diabetic, had to stick to water and tea/ coffe or buy drinks at 5 Lira, not a happy bunny :( . Food was lovely, salad bulgar wheat, and bbq chicken and large basket of bread. Oh, beer was included with drinks, as were spirits.
Ate at:
Tintin:
4 set chinese of chicken blackbean or curry, spring roll, rice and chow mein 16 lira, and 1 large bacon bap with salad & chips.2 deep fried ice cream, banana pie, banana split and pancake with 4 efes, 3 coke and 3 coffees cost140 lira. Gorgeous food.
Wembley:
2 set meals of soup, lasagne and carbonara with a wee side portion of real chips and rice, 2x cheesecake and a tea and coffee. Also had 2 alcohol free cocktails for 8 lira (bogof ) cost 42 lira. Excellent food and service.
Fryer tuck:
Service extremely slow and too much faffing around customers who are regulars or had teenage girls with them. Food not much to talk about. Went here last year and everything was great, but really disappointed this year. Will try Harry Rams next year Keith :lol:
Cafe Anne for lunch:
Egg & chips and 2 x burgers and toastie 4 drinks and 4 slabs of cake.cost approx. 100 lira
Dejavu:
5 set meals of soup, meze, chicken, pizza, pasta and tea coffee and beers with meal cost 120 lira. Great food and service as usual
Ate regularly at small Turkish kitchen opposite Tansas down side street:
3/4 small dishes of traditional food with soup, drinks and pudd 18 lira.
2 large lamb kebabs, 2 large plates of everything they had to offer, taster plates, and 2 creamed rice, iced tea, 3 glass bottles of coke, large puffed bread
60 lira. Excellent food and hospitality. A wee gem
Ate in lots of places but these ones were by far our favourites.
Prestij were good as always, meeting friends, old and new, and enjoying the antics of the staff who work so hard ( will never complain about my work again ) . Only gripe was cleaning of aparts. Bins were emptied daily floors washed every couple days and bedding twice in fortnight, toilets and sink never cleaned and I had to use baby wipes and do it myself. Will still return next year.
A final word to the cook who entertained us on several occasions, what a dancer. You are a credit to the place.
Until next year .............
carol0912

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews