Very late July Review!! (sorry)

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Very late July Review!! (sorry)

Postby Eatock08 » 28 Aug 2012 17:17

Flew with Monarch from Manchester, was delayed an hour playing catch up from the flights delayed the day before apparently. All was forgiven when I had a row of three seats to myself, first holiday on my own off to a good start! Arrived at Dalaman, straight through visa and passport control and my suitcase arrived quickly.

Transfer were no problem and I arrived at the Casa Blanca Hotel within 1 hour 30 mins. Unpacked and went straight to sleep.

The Casa Blanca was a beautiful hotel, room was quite big but not much storage. I stayed all inclusive as it was my first holiday on my own. Mini bar in the room was included as was the air conditioning. The only thing I paid for was the hire of the safe at 5tl per day. The food was really nice and varied, I only ate lunch out twice and evening meals out twice out of the 10 days I was there. Comfortable sunbeds around the pool. It there wasn't enough to go round so you had to get up early to get one.

The weather was really HOT, for the first time in my visits to Icmeler it was too hot to go shopping, now that is saying something for me!! Even at night it was too hot, 38 degrees at 8pm.

Ate out at night at the Havana once which was really nice and good value and once at Tin Tin which was even better value. Lunch out at Yakomoz and Kontes, both nice.

I found prices to be more or less the same as last year, except Harmony Bar, the entrance fee has gone up to 20tl and Efes is 7tl. They do have meal deals but at 55tl it isn't worth it! Loved the show though and will go back in September.

It was my birthday whilst there and the guys at the Havana had balloons and banners up for me, free cocktail and a lovely birthday fruit platter. A huge thanks to the guys for my little party!

All too soon it was time to come home, transfer and flight uneventful and landed on time. Roll on 21st September when I get to do it all again with my family!! :-)
Eatock08

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews