Senem Apartments 2011

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Senem Apartments 2011

Postby Sigourney91 » 02 Aug 2012 19:28

hi everyone
having just read a review on Senem apartmenbts from this year i would also like to add my own review from me and my sister visited in september last year for 2 weeks.
we were placed in an attic room, which was very warm as people have mentioned, wish now that i had requested another room. it was also only very small and would have been a tight squeeze if there was even 3 or 4 people staying, luckily there was only the two of us. the balcony which had a table and 2 chairs was also very small and only adequatte for 2 people.
upon arrival there were problems; as soon as i first turned on the bathroom light, which was a small one above the sink and that was it, burst! leaving us to dealk with the hassel of getting someone up to fix it as soon as we arrived which was late at night and having been travelling all day i really couldnt be doing with the chew! but thankfully after around 1/2 hour the maintenance man (and his small child :? ) managed to fix it. the second day my sister went to put something in the cupboard under the kitchen sink and moved the small bin which was placed, for a very good reason, under the sink...needless to say the sink then fell out! we again had to go through the hassel of having somone fix itr, which they did during the day while we were out.
i also noticed that the towles werent washed very often and there was little cleaning done from what i could tell in the bathroom.
the staff were good to us and put up with alot of our hassel lol mainly sharing one key between 2 people ... not very good! however, me and my sister only used the apartment as a base to sleep and change in, and went on the beach everyday and spent the evenings at the restaurants we lkiked in the town having made friends with some of the locals. but on numerous occasions we felt poressured and made to feel guilty for not wanting to eat at the apartments. this i did not apprectaite!
i wouldnt really recommend this place to anyone, unless they planned on staying in the apartments for their whole holiday and were quite happy with the basics. but i wouldnt stay here again.

Sigourney xx
Sigourney91
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews