Senem Apartments

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Senem Apartments

Postby Cummo » 30 Jul 2012 12:05

Hi all

Just a few words of warning about the Senem Apartments.

These apartments are supposed to cater for 4 people. The apartments are very small with one bedroom and a small living area. In the living area is a drop down sette or 2 single chairs which make up the 3rd and 4th beds. If left down during the day there is very little room to move about and nowhere to sit and relax. There is a table and chairs on the balcony, but they are in full sun all day. There is very little in the way of plates,cups and saucers. (We borrowed 2 mugs from the bar area, as they only have small glass tea cups)

The apartments were never cleaned properly during our 2 week stay (ie: no balcony swept or basins washed). Bins were emptied most days, but on 1 day even the toilet bin was not emptied. Towels were only changed 3 times and bedding was only changed 2 times during our stay. There were no tools for us to be able to clean the apartments ourselves ie:dustpan and brush or a mop. Most of the guests were talking about the clenliness. I did complain to the manager who said that he was going to sack the cleaner. I think that the issue was the managements fault and not the cleaner.

The toilet seat and shower riser were both broken. I made a temporary fix of the shower riser with cable ties. Both were reported on day 1 and both remained unfixed on day 14. And i guess they still are broken (Room 404).

People who were given attic rooms found them to be very hot and were all asking to be moved. Some were some were not.

We had constant pressure from the bar lads to spend our money within the apartments, and true to form, once that they had realised that we like to spend our money where WE choose and not at the apartments, we got the cold shoulder.

John
Cummo

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews