Bahar Apartments

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Bahar Apartments

Postby Dangie » 20 Jul 2012 09:51

Dear fellow members, family and friends. I appreciate many of you may have enjoyed a holiday at the Bahar, but I feel it only fair you are advised of problems my dear friends encountered there 3 weeks ago. In brief, one of our friends was hospitalised just 5 days into their holidays. Following his discharge, he discovered £360, from £1100 balance, missing from safety deposit box. These boxes have only 1 lock. Our friends had 1 key and management keep master key. On discovering this, police were called. Our friends, aged 65 and 69 were then given 30mins to leave apts under severe intimidation and accused of harrassing fellow holidaymakers and causing criminal damage. They were so distressed, several personal items were left in their apartment. Strongly feel that in view of our friends illness, they were taken advantage of but I can assure you, the medical problem would in no way have affected his or his wife's ability to recall how much money they had. For further details of this incident, please see reviews on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your time and please be careful. Incidentally, have heard of very similar incident at Bahar 2/3 yrs ago but as I do not know the victim, I feel it unfair to comment any further on this.
Dangie
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews