cassie s review 25thjune --7th july

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

cassie s review 25thjune --7th july

Postby cassie » 10 Jul 2012 11:46

Well arrived back last sat from a wonderful holiday flew from stansted with thomas cook normal flight non eventful first through visa and passport control bags arrived quite quickly thomas cook mini bus straight to icmeler no drop offs in marmaris ,

arrived at golma beach our second visit, early hours top floor attic room bit miffed until we opened the curtains WOW what a view rooms could do with update but are cleaned everyday with towels and bedding every other day,we choose this hotel because of the location it is stunning nice beach and no hassle we paid £70 for 11days for aircon,safe and fridge , we went half board because we got a deal with thomas cook and i must say the food was quite good a selection every night and deserts were lovely , but we dont eat there everynight and enjoyed meals at erderm, kontes , red lion and a few others

market.... handbags bought were the new hermes white leather £27 bargain chanel £12 now we were asked to buy our sons VANS which i must say were all quite good quality these were approx £15 but we found a shop in marmaris opp point center where they were £ 10 also bought some TOMS these after some haggling were bought for £ 7 , T. SHIRTS the better ones were 3 for twenty pounds,

I had some birthday money and looked around for a nice leather jacket which after 3 days of looking was purchased from choice leather in marmaris for £115 it is a short jacket of the most softest leather i cant wait to wear it ,

we didnt do any trips , but went into marmaris 3 evenings just to see the fountains and WOW what a show on the sunday the water played to loud music in time and the water shot up over 50 feet it was amazing it was lovely to see all the turkish familys and the little children enjoying the display well worth a visit,

for evening entertainment we went to RICHARDS , VENICE, FRIENDS ( SQUARE) KONTES RED LION and a few others , much the same shows as allways but it still works we met old and new friends and had some good evenings and a lot of sore heads in the mornings ,

we were getting 2.82 lire which was good ,

we spent most days on golma beach and the weather was very good ,
we got the water taxi back from marmaris which is as always the best way to travel 10 lire each still good value i think ,

the new square looks lovely and after dinner would have a stroll here before going onto bars ,

also bought thomas sabo necklace from MY SILVER chambala braclets designer mirror compacts and silk designer scarfs well thats my christmas shopping done lol

the canal looks nice but is missing its sparkle no atmosphere such a shame i used to love it here ,

we had a night flight coming back and the golma had no rooms to book so not such a good end as we were very hot and had to use a shower room with no aircon and wait around in the evening in reception although we ended up around the pool as it was a bit cooler all in all another wonderful time in icmeler and cant wait for next years this is our 9 th time and will never tire of the place lovely meeting up turkish friends we have made over the years ,

a big hello to maggie21 and clive and lynne and pat and julie and steve new friends met see you all next year,
cassie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews