Aqua 10th-24th june

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Aqua 10th-24th june

Postby eddie&gwen » 02 Jul 2012 12:32

Been back a week and with this weather wish we were back in Icmeler,we stayed A/I in the Aqua first time in many years of traveling to Icmeler staying b/b and s/c, worked out cheaper in long term even going out for couple of meals and every night for late drinks.Firstly the hotel was relaxing and comfy, no problems with sunbeds at pool or on beach. Nice gardens and chill out area in lobby for quiet drinks day or night. Entertainment most nights with outside bar, 3 la-carte restaurants and buffet inside and outside seating,food was not to bad salads, desserts , great some nights food a bit repetive.No waiting at bars for drinks service fast and staff very polite.The rooms comefy and cleaned every day as towels changed.We went out to eat twice Titanic & Sizzler both up to standard went out drinking every night for late one's.Restaurant and bar owners ask why you A/I and still come out and eat & drink and we said best of both worlds cost no more than the last holiday b/b. We know of loads of A/I would not touch but the Aqua is something extra and would go back again. P.S forgot to mention went on ICR private boat tip brill trip met forum members couple people known couple years JT taken photo's, roll on the next holiday. :D :) :)
eddie&gwen

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews