May 23rd-June 6th

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

May 23rd-June 6th

Postby kentcabbie » 07 Jun 2012 00:50

Just got back from another 2 great weeks, in Icmeler, flew Monarch with prebooked seats which just happened to be front with more legroom than ive ever had on a holiday flight,even standard seats were better than others(TC hang your head in shame), delayed by 30 mins but made up 15, got bags and walked out straight onto ICR transfer ,75 mins later at Blue Rainbow.Was met by Fabio head waiter, who sorted our cases and showed us to an empty restaurant (it was 21.45 by this time) to a table with bowls of hot soup and 2 plates of mixed salad, now theres service for you,and so it continued,all the staff were friendly and polite,and are a credit to the hotel...the hotel itself in fairness is in need of a refurb, it is kept spotless by the cleaning staff,but needs updating, Now to the food, well you wont starve, plenty of salad each day,with 2 meat courses,it amazes me how "Chef" can make 7 decent meals each week with chicken and meatballs,and that is it, a bit repedative,but for the price for all inclusive a bargain.I have to confess we did eat out 8 times and didnt drink there at nights, but its an ideal spot just using it like a b&b with odd snacks and drink thrown in.....would like to think i,d go there again ,but only after a facelift.Not really fussed where i stay as long as its in Icmeler...Rog.
kentcabbie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews