Holiday may 11th to 18th

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Holiday may 11th to 18th

Postby marjorie arnold » 27 May 2012 00:00

Stayed all inclusive at the Aqua Hotel whch lived up to it's 5 star rateing. The food and the staff were wonderful. Had private transfer to and from Dalaman by ICR which was a god send at the end of the flight. We booked 2 nights out with ICR , Turkish Night and Stella show . We enjoyed both very much. This was the first time back after 5 yrs so I thought the improvements were great except the market stalls by the canal, just not the same and no atmosphere.I went with my 22yr old grandaughter who was good company on my first holiday after the death of my husband at Christmas, we enjoyed it so much we have booked to go with ICR again in August for two weeks, this time self catering. Even though we were all inclusive we spent 2 evenings at Sidiks Family Restaurant in the old town. I have known Sidik and his family for 16yrs, from his days at the Efes Inn and also Eddie. The food and company is was wonderful, and if you haven't been, go and I am sure you will be given a warm welcome and the food is excellent as is the price. Sidiks brother Mehmet is now at the Kontes, another place not to be missed and in such a good location on the front. The week passed too quickly and it was soon time to leave. There was a mix up with the flight home which was entirely my fault but was quickly sorted out by ICR, thank you Michelle.
See you in August
marjorie arnold

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews