sept 4th till the 19th

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

sept 4th till the 19th

Postby MUSTAPHABUN » 05 Oct 2011 19:35

Aegean go down the toilet,.no holiday this year i thought. but no, she who must be obeyed puled two weeks from Gatwick out the hat.eventually check-in opened and we were trampled in the stampede.after a few moves learned from Bruce lee movies we made it to the desk.flight with onur was OK if expensive.Arrived at the selen apartments at six in the morning to be put in an Attic that caused Quasimodo to hurt his back.moved at six at night holiday started.
restaurants that we visited and enjoyed.
Charlies opposite the Mandolin food was OK charlie is a nice guy
Mandolin ate here three times number one for the misses
Sizzler ate here three times my favourite
Alains best chicken soup in Icmeler
Harry Rams because you have to have fish and chips at the seaside
Erdem biggest chicken dish this holiday cheap and cheerful
Harmony nice meal great show hardest working barman I've ever seen
Bahar Pide two lentil soup a lamachen and a chicken wrap two cokes under a tenner bargain
Dolce vita lovely lamb casserole and cheap cocktails
most days were spent on the beach she was tanning i was burning.we went to Turunc and Marmaris and was impressed with the new front at Marmaris marina especially at night. after dinner it was a few drinks where ever the mood took us although we did end up in the Dolce Vita a lot as it is great for people watching.missed the canal stalls this year hope they are back for next season. Pete and Rene good friends of ours arrived the second week just in time for the meet in the sizzler.i was quite surprised at how nice everyone was and some were ever sober All to soon it was time to go home another trip to paradise over.transfer good,flight bumpy,landed on time ,depression set in while taxing to the terminal.depression lifted today booked for September 2112 see you then
MUSTAPHABUN

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews