blue rainbow 29 aug until 12 sept

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

blue rainbow 29 aug until 12 sept

Postby ivano » 13 Sep 2011 12:09

arrived late monday night following a comfatable flight on ej which surprised me after some reviews that ive read.
although blue rainbow was not my first choice and was an upgrade because my first hotel double booked,i was pleasantly surprised rooms were clean and tidy and the maid was friendly and very helpful as where the rest of the staff.
pool area could do with a few more sunbeds and dont understand the rule about lie lows.cant really comment on food because on ate in at breakfast and some lunches.
we ate in several restaurants for the first time this year
sidiks in the old village food ok service was excellent
tandoori sizzler excellent food and service
nefis pride excellent food friendly staff
home opposite blue rainbow nice food friendly staff
3 bells in front of icmeler apartments for sunday dinner very disappionted after it was highly reccomeded by several poeple we met.
other restaurants which we have tried previous years
lighthouse and the majestic found the meals nice but not as nice as last couple of years perhaps change of chefs ??
set steakhouse opposite kapmar hotel excelent as always.
found icmeler a bit quieter this year and feel the atmosphere was a bit strange,perhaps the fact the canal market isnt their this year is part of the reason?
also found the weekly market to be smaller this year maybe sign of the times ??
having said all that icmeler always pulls at the heart strings and hopefully finances allowing will be back again next year
ivano

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews