Best 3 weeks of my life!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Best 3 weeks of my life!

Postby Eleri_x » 26 Aug 2011 20:07

I've been home 2 and a half weeks after an amazing 3 week holiday, yet it's taken me this long to get back to normal and write a review!

I went on the 18th July until the 9th August with my mum! We have been going to Icmeler for 9 years now, and going to Turkey for 11. Everytime we step off the plane at Dalaman, it feels like home.
We got to Ozlem 2 Apartments at about 7 in the morning after a 4 and a half hour drive from the airport to Icmeler, the driver was going that slow, the transfer was longer that flight, and to top it all off, me and my mum were the last to get dropped off, nightmare! We had a room right above no name, which was no problem as they are all family friends and were no bother. We unpacked, had something to eat and went straight down to the beach! It was lovely to get to the beach and see all old friends! And, sunbeds by the sea, perfect! :-)
The first night, we ate out at Aysima, it was lovely seeing everyone we met last year, there again and lovely to meet new faces! Then we moved on for drinks at Dreamboys, Venice and then Paris. Dreamboys was lovely :-) only really went there to see Mazlum, that we met last year at Venice, such a lovely man! Venice was lovely, as usual, everyone was happy to see me and my mum, which was nice! We've been going to venice since we've been going to Icmeler, so they have seen me grow up which is nice, and make you feel like family! Paris was new this year, but knew a few people there which is how we heard of it, I've got to say and I know when my mum reads this she will agree, that it's one of the best places in Icmeler! We arrived at Paris, feeling like friends, and left feeling like family! They make you feel so welcome! Knowing a few of the lads that worked there anyway, made it nicer, but meeting new faces, was even nicer! I really do recommend you try this restaurant/bar.

Anyway, as the days went on, the holiday seemed to be flying by :-(. I did celebrate my birthday while I was there, which was very special, as I have wanted too do it since I was 6 which was our first year. I celebrated in Venice, which is also where I wanted too! Joseph did come out with my cake on his head, which was expected! But I can honestly say, it was worth waiting for! :-)! I even bagged myself a free birthday cocktail at Paris at the end of the night or should I say morning ;-)!
Also visited Yakamoz a few nights for Turkish night and just a few quiet nights! Me and my mum have also been going there since I can remember, lovely set of lads working there, also making you feel very welcome and like family..(which a few of them are haha)!

I could sit here all night and give all the lads we met this year and know from previous years credit, but it would take me ages! All in all, this had to be one of the best years I've had out there and it was lovely to spend it with my mum. It was so depressing coming home! Still have my phone on Turkey time!. So 3 weeks was not enough, roll on a month next year!!
Eleri_x
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews