efendi review

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

efendi review

Postby socks » 31 Jul 2011 07:03

14th july.........28th july efendi hotel.Our son took us to man. airport for our t..... c..... flight going at 18.55 check in 20 mins. security 20 mins.not much time left to shop and have a pint but we squeezed one in.down to gate and boarded, no delays.landed about 1 am on the coach by 1.45 ,arrived at marmaris at about 0350 then feeder coach into paradice.We were the only couple to check in at the efendi,then up to our room,the first thing we do is look at the balcony view ,what a dissapointment,overlooking the heaven bar roof and staff toilets.My wife went down to reception to try and change the room but had to go back at 9am to see the manager ,anyway we got moved overlooking the pool and side sea view happy days.hotel spotless ,beds changed 3 times a week towels everyday staff very friendly no hassel to eat there ,although we ate there one night which was very good.Ate at the tandoori three times ,met jt there one night, didnt know he was a scoucer,any way the food was fab and we were looked after like royalty,then john shouted "DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT"which was nice of him. we also ate at the garden bar 3 times which i would recommend.Went to champions one night not impressed,asked for vodka cola got pure cola i wasnt happy so i told the manager it was just cola, he made some excuse that the barman had put too much cola in it .in your dreams mate.the wife had fish and chips,she enjoyed it,i had mexican chicken ,not a pleasant experience ,unless you like boiled chicken with a tin of tomatoes and chilli powder poured over (THE CHEF SHOULD GO TO SIZZLERS TO SEE HOW TO DO IT ).we went on three boat trips one was all inclusive for 10 pounds ,the other two were buy one get one free 4 pounds each ,good day out for the money.All in all we had another fab time and cant wait till next year.happy holidays to all. :D
socks
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews