holiday review 4th july till 4th july

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

holiday review 4th july till 4th july

Postby tannedjulie » 16 Jul 2011 14:39

Left the house at 9.30 am for 2.55 pm flight from manchester, arrived at parking then quickly was taken to terminal 3. Had a bit off problem was told should of printed my boarding tickets off with easyjet but new that was just for hand luggage got it sorted then through security to wait for the plane, was one of the first ones on the plane after speedy boarding as we had a child under 5. Took about 4 hours to arrive at dalaman airport, it was quick with our visa, passport control, then for our luggage which was fairly quick, our transfer was waiting for us which our apartment manager had arranged took 90 mins to get to the moonlight, which was about 11.15 pm had a cool efes then went to bed.
Next morning got up went for breakfast at wembleys which was nice and used rickys sports bar the rest of the week he had only opened this year and was the nearest place for us in the heat, really missed ozzys this year.
First night went to bonjour which was nice food but they seemed to hassle customers that were staying in the hotel wanting them to eat all the time in their restaurant think this was the derest meal we had in 10 days.
Had a meal at the waterfall with people we had met last year really nice again, titanic was nice, searched for buffalo bar and eventually found it wasnt that cheap but just missed the happy hour, the worst meal we had was at turkish delight me and hubby had chicken casserole and all you could taste was pepper neither could eat it and nobody came over to see if we were ok.
Never tried the tandori sizzler would of liked to but was that hot this year was hard to walk about, never even went down the canal so cant comment on the area.

Thought june was hot last year this was even hot this year was hard to eat even though the restraunts had fans, even my daughter of 3 wanted to go home with 3 days to go think she found it too hot were told august is even hotter we had it 50 and over so god knows how people enjoy the heat when its that hot.

Did not do any trips or anything just sat round our pool did a bit of shopping spent about 100 pound a day with 2 adults and 3 kids which i thought was good as they had unlimited soft drinks.

Soon it was time to go home transfer was quick again flight was abot 20 mins late take off got no sleep though it was freezing on the plane.
Am i glad to be home yes and no couldnt stand the heat anymore and kids kept going into the shade we will go back in two years but when its a cooler month as we doing disney usa next year.
Last thing to say we were getting 2.58 to the pound but noticed wembley were doing 2.60 when we were leaving.
tannedjulie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews