13th june-1 july

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

13th june-1 july

Postby tony-s » 14 Jul 2011 19:17

hi everyone, just a short review of our holiday, stayed at the club aquarium in the village, these apartments where great, cleaned daily, fresh towels daily & freindly staff. Ate there on a often as the walk to town was a bit far, but the food was really good. had a few meals in town aswell though, champaigns always good, amigo's too was good, had a couple of set meals at the chinese, again could'nt complain. Was very hot espacially our 2nd week, so lazed around the pool till it cooled down. we went to a few bars at night but mostly friends bar and havanna bar, had lunch with Leon at his house and he showed me all round his garden.....whlie having a few efes...lol. 2nd last night i lost my camera, so had no photos to look at when we got home. A few days later i got a message from zaza and he said i left if in havanna bar...haha.
This was our 7th time to icmeler and still had a great holiday, think we'll be going there for a lot more years to come, anyone going over have a great time, i'm sure you will have a fab holiday.
tony-s

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews