may 26th - june 9th

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

may 26th - june 9th

Postby browneyed2005 » 10 Jul 2011 16:04

thought it was about time i wrote my review after being back for so long.
here goes

left bristol airport about 4.20pm with a small delay due to something in france but we arrived at dalaman airport at scheduled time of 10.30pm straight through to visa and passport control and luggage came off quickly, so headed straight to coach transfer. coach was only half full so had back row and double seats to ourself (3 of us) we stopped off about 40 minutes into our transfer for 15 minutes break then straight back on and headed to marmaris where we dropped a few familys in places then it was to icmeler :-) love the part you can see the whole of icmeler while driving towards it, makes my heart melt everytime.
finally got dropped off at palm gardens about 2am, got our air con, safe deposit boxes and then the kind men carried our bags (very heavy bags) to the second floor. we were contemplating going straight to eastenders but isntead we decided to unpack and head for bed ready for a crazy night the next day.

this was my 6th time to icmeler so new my way around although never stayed at these aparts before.

me and my friends age 25/26 live more for the night life rather than the day time so for us it was bed at about 5am everynight or morning shall i say, a few hours sun a day and then getting back on it on the night:-)
before we got icmeler we decided to try lots of different places as previous times we went to certain bars/resturants and would end up staying there for the whole 2 weeks.
on our first night we ate at waterful but in oscars and staying there all night. great shows great people, certainly had a laugh with the guys in eastenders when they finished work.
on our second night we ate in our apartments and then after headed to no name bar to say hello to all our friends we have known for years. i got talking to a guy i know from 3 dream bells and he told us to go eat in his resturant 1 night. so i stuck to my word and the next night we went there and from that night i dont think we ate anywhere else. food was great drinks were amazing and the staff are just the friendlest nicest people ive met. entertainment was good and they always reserved our table for us. so for most of our 2 weeks we moved from 3 bells to no name bar. would definitely recommend it.
had such an amazing time he have already booked up to go back in september so only 10 weeks to go
:-)
browneyed2005

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews