17 june to 1 july chateau de ville

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

17 june to 1 july chateau de ville

Postby juju » 02 Jul 2011 21:36

Flight was from bournemouth and on time and no problems.Arrived dalaman around midnight and had transfer with ICR,no probs,but I fell asleep anyway :D .Arrived at chateau and were shown to our room which was at the back!But hey its really quiet round there...no Dolmus,bin men etc.The room was fine a bit faded....bathroom ok,maybe difficult for older folk as the bath was about a metre off the floor and the shower is in there.Again stuff needs doing. In our opinion ok but needs work. Safety deposit box £20 in wardrobe,air con £60 for two weeks. Air con very good til last day when it rained on me,luckily not while I was in bed, and it was fixed pronto.Nice mountain view out the back and you get to see the goats every day around 6pm.They come down behind the Appolon where someone puts food down.They have bells and collars so must be owned. Breakfast is fine and Ali tall skinny guy is ok. Started using the beach there but stopped when we realised how much we were paying for drinks...Nafis the beach boy was charging us 8TL for soft drinks and 3 for small water so we moved along to Messi at coco beach.A legend himself and cheaper and service is 100%. I did have a chat with a bloke called otto or octo owners cousin just to set them straight as to why their beach is quietest on stretch. He said should be bar prices 4TL for softs.We ate 4 times at Tandoori Sizzler,fantastic! :D 3 times at Jimmys Okimo,great food and a smashing guy.Twice at Champagne.Many lunches at coco beach,the garden,yakimoz.Dinner at sidiks..see thread.Titanic very good. All good. Most nights ended up at Appolon as its next door to Chateau.Often met Otto from Chateau in there as Chateau is dead at night.Could do something if they wanted,but they must make enough.Did a boat trip which was good and Gypsy Beach trip which was a good day but Tony was proper poorly and couldnt eat any breakfast or drink any alcohol :cry: Chatted to janden....janet and dennis and others but my memory for names is c**p.Was possibly the windiest day of holiday.First week 40's second 30's.Guys who can speak english were rather concerned re global change.Met doreen and Bill dodomo at Chateau and only met Steve and Eleanor last day :( Had a few nights in Havanna...Zaza is such a top bloke.Good to see JT on the gypsy beach trip and a few times in Sizzler.Flight home fine...just finished washing .Also went and saw Oz at the Dilhan such a smashing bloke.Good time but no one at the chateau could hold a candle to Oz or many others we've met over the years.
juju

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews