8th-22nd june Blue Rainbow

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

8th-22nd june Blue Rainbow

Postby doreen1 » 29 Jun 2011 18:08

Flew from Durham Tees valley at 9.25 am flight was fine no delays transfer was waiting for us when we left dalaman straight to icmeler arrived at the hotel about 5 pm third time in icmeler first time staying AI .
I love this hotel,large pool and surrounding area always spotlessly clean. Rooms are quite basic but fine for holiday needs and also cleaned every day with clean towels and bedding every day.for what you pay to stay here the food is very good its not what you get in the restaurants but you arent paying that much extra for food and drinks so its very good value .
Went to see the stella show brilliant as always but wasnt happy as we decided to have a meal as well booked a table for 8 oclock when we were ordering our food we were told no pasta dishes, no pizza my sisters 13 year old daughter couldnt have a kids meal unless she paid 15lira to see the show , then to top it all off they forgot my meal had to ask them were it was and by the time it arrived everyone else had finished eating, would go and see the show again but wouldnt eat there again the food was fine but very limited choice and service leaves a lot to be desired.
Went to Dream three bells a few times had some really good nights there had a meal in there one night the food is fab and the service brilliant.
Had to go to the Tandorri sizzler had heard so much about it on the forum and i must say we loved it 8 of us ate there ordered from the indian, chinese and turkish menu everything was amazing and the guys who work there are lovely,we all agreed this was our best evening meal .
Had breakfast at The Blue Fox a couple of times best english breakfast in icmeler i think .
Went to wonderbar a couple of times for drinks i like this bar but had to send the drinks back on more than one occasion besause they do have a habbit of forgetting to put vodka in the vodka and coke.
Had a few drinks in Dream Boys didnt find them at all rude or pushy as a few people have said on here we were passing one night and they offered us all a free drink we had a good night in here found the staff friendly and the service good.
Went on the gypsy beach trip had a lovely day the breakfast was so nice and prices at the hotel on the beach are so cheap i had the best ever lamb shish for lunch only 14 lira this is a must do trip if your in icmeler you wont be disappointed
Done an AI boat trip brillint day.
The canal just isnt the same without the stalls,beach front looks really good Icmeler is still an amazing place for a holiday was so sad when i had to leave.
doreen1
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews