Review 9th-23rd June Chateau De Ville

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Review 9th-23rd June Chateau De Ville

Postby WonderGirl » 26 Jun 2011 19:27

Hi all.. Will keep this as short as possible :) :

Flight with TC=RUBBISH never flying them again so cramped and uncomfortable. anyways! had a quick tranfer writh a turkish transfer. Arrived at chateau.. first impressions of staff weren't good as they seemed to be mean because we were 2 young woman (21years old) after that mishap the staff where lovely! Not happy me and my friend had a DOUBLE bed to share! Or the fact I was biten to shreds in that bed as i posted "a wee abit of advice" on the main forum. I have complained to TC about that. Overall good holiday except the bites and Ive never been biten in my life.

Places I ate: Dream 3 bells (love love love!) sunday dinner and grilled chicken with mash and cheese <3!
3bells(merry xmas) for sunday dinner
Majestic had a chinese.. 2 sweet and dry for my liking.. went back and had grilled chicken, not great.
Tandoori had a chinese VERY sweet not impressed (I like a spicy curry not sweet!)
Bejing(formally Peking)THEE best chinese in TOWN! love it! Only the name changed, Nothing else.
Harmony(stella show) not good.
Waterfall: OMG DISGUSTING! I had grilled chicken and mash, the mash looked like baby food and there was a hair IN my chicken. THEN my friend found a piece of WIRED METAL IN her pasta. Never again!!
Chateau De Ville does THE best cheese toasties in Icmeler.

Stella show: First time I seen it and O.M.G! It was amazing!! So funny and entertaining, Michael(stella) Loved my dress! haha :D would go see again but not have a meal.

Turkish Bath: AMAZING as always. first time i had a female.. though for the oil massage I had a guy.. I didnt mind though.
Horse Safari: that was an experience! I got a "automatic horse" but I couldnt mazke it move haha so one of the guys took my reins and I never took them back! haha got bruises but worth it, enjoyed it!

Oscar's bar was god this year.. DON'T like the hairdresser talk you into getting a cut.. I have 4 inches off my length.. as much as i needed it and as much as everyone loves it he was a cheeky b*******! he charged me more then my mate so i agrued with him...

Wonderboys: doing VERY well being opened till 4am with music.. this is my local bar if I stayed in Icmeler.

Overall: Oscar's, wonderboys, dream 3 bells and No name where the bars I frequented at night. Went to Ambiance twice.. was surprised at how good it was!!

Hmm I think thats the main points of my holiday.. I will leave it at this :) Any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Hols everyone.

Kelz x
WonderGirl

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews