icmeler may22nd to june1st

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

icmeler may22nd to june1st

Postby stephyork » 13 Jun 2011 22:08

First time to icmeler,8th to turkey,we love turkey and turkish people,myself my daughter and 11mth old grand daughter.Flight with T..... C...,never ever again,sat on plane 40mins before deciding to go,no leg room i'm 5'9 and had to sit sideways with legs in aisle,couldn't move,wasn't allowed to book extra leg room as we had infant with us,flight ontime,easy passport/visa quickest ever had took about 5mins,luggage took ages,transfer set off pretty quickly,tried to stop off but we all stayed on bus,he ate something,smoked and got back on,arrived in icmeler around 5pm after setting off from home 2.30am so very tired.We stayed at GREENMAR apartments,Man on reception took bags to apartment and left,we found no cot as requested,went to ask said he would get for us,we went out to eat and walk,came back at 8pm still no cot,went asked again to be told only had one and he'd just given it to a family,i hit the roof and said the baby needs to sleep,he said he'd sort it,bext morning went to see where it was to be told we don't have,man from bar came and i explained we had a baby and we'd booked a cot,he said he'd have one in an hour and he did.The apartment was pretty bad in daylight,wardrobe door hanging off,patio door wouldn't lock,no plug,the apartment door i couldn't open the whole holiday,had to get a neighbour to help they said it didn't fit right so had to lift door up and turn and pull etc.The cleaners lol,well,after 7days we asked for clean sheets to be told 'big boss say no only when you leave' and we were there 10nights with no clean sheets,while we were there they put hairdriers in bathrooms and started replacing mattresses,maybe they just weren't quite ready for the season.Anyway they just weren't interested in us,reception lad was always in the bar even though supposed to be 24hr reception.wouldn't reccomend them or stay again.We had freakish weather,never seen anything like it,first 2 days lovely then nothing but torrential rain and thunder and lightening,totally ruined the holiday,but nothing you can do,made friends with lovely staff at broadway especially marcus,who's wife is expecting their 2nd baby.didn't get to do much due to the weather so all in all gutted,money washed down the drain.dalaman airport still a rip off and soooo warm in there,flight on time,no film,no legroom lol,back to sunny uk which was weird lol,anyway at least i have an excuse to maybe book another holiday to somewhere in turkey.I'm sure icmeler is lovely with nice weather!
stephyork
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews